Frustrated with how long your job search is going? Here are some thoughts based on my having gone through many searches of my own (one lasted 2 years!) and witnessing the searches of many others: You will find a job. It is...Read More
Category: Job Skills
My readers know I rarely run guest posts. This topic is important, so I decided to run it. Thanks to Gloria Martinez of Womenled.org The National Center for Women and Information Technology notes that, despite 60% of...Read More
I rarely recommend a book so this has to be a good one. And it is! British businessman James...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”