Category: Right Fit Job
Some of my job seeking clients feel they cannot take any time off from the search or they will miss an opportunity. They are aided in this thinking by those who say “you must make job seeking a full-time job!” The...Read More
‘Tim’ thought the interview went really well. He was pleased when the HR person confirmed that the team liked him. So he was was astonished to hear this: “they were so impressed, they wondered why you would...Read More
My readers know I rarely run guest posts. This topic is important, so I decided to run it. Thanks to Gloria Martinez of Womenled.org The National Center for Women and Information Technology notes that, despite 60% of...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”