ALWAYS, always send a Thank You Note after your job interview. To distinguish yourself from other...Read More
Please check out this great infographic on the costs of workplace discrimination, from Compliance And Safety. This site has other great infographics about workplace safety topics. Featured By: Compliance and Safety...Read More
Personality tests. That phrase can drive people crazy. Especially since more companies are asking candidates to take them as part of the interview process. “Those tests don’t really tell you anything.” “I...Read More
Micro-managing bosses. Back-stabbing colleagues. Unrealistic performance expectations. Favoritism. Unprofessional behavior. Unfair, capricious practices. Lack of respect for expertise. These are some of the reasons people...Read More
Negotiation happens all the time at work. Using principles from such negotiating masters as William Ury (Getting Past No and Getting to Yes), we can be more effective at work. My client S. is a hospital Director of Marketing who...Read More
A number of people have come to me talking about difficult work environments, and asking for help with coping strategies. The first thing I do is ask them to explain what’s going on. This usually involves some venting of...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”