On my college’s LinkedIn page, a discussion is going on about salary negotiation. I start...Read More
Negotiation happens all the time at work. Using principles from such negotiating masters as William Ury (Getting Past No and Getting to Yes), we can be more effective at work. My client S. is a hospital Director of Marketing who...Read More
Right now, employers hold most of the cards in salary negotiations. Websites like WorkforceManagement.com and HR.com point out that now is the time to get top-notch talent for relative bargain prices. “Relative” is...Read More
A friend is talking to an HR person today about a job possibility and she wrote me this question: What if salary comes up? I know the ballpark number from my friend, but I am loathe to talk about that now. How do I get out of...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”