Born from hard experience, these affirmations do two main things for job seekers: offer hope,...Read More
It’s all well and good for people to say “network to find your job.” Many people think they don’t know how to network, or they are afraid of networking. Sometimes it’s not fear of networking,...Read More
Every day, I talk to people who are coping with the emotions of job search. It helps them to acknowledge their feelings about the search. And there is a lot to get emotional about! Here are some common emotions and causes: You...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”