- Do you get the results you want from e-mails you send?
- Is your first communication making a great impression?
- Do you know what happens to your email after you send it?
- Do you know who sees your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter posts? Even if you think you’ve made it private?
- Do you wonder why you really didn’t get that job or that promotion?
Employers are more and more concerned about your social media and your electronic communication. Job seekers really need to know how to protect themselves. And those of you who are working now need to know how to use written communication vehicles to your best advantage – to keep your job, get that promotion, and get a new and better job down the road.
That’s why I’m proud to be hosting the Send is Forever webinar on 3/14/12 at 2 p.m. where you’ll learn the rules of the road for digital communications in the 21st century workplace. Sign up today! Your $49 investment will be well worth it.
Who should attend?
— People working in major corporations, highly political work environments; sensitive industries; highly regulated
— Business people who want to be more effective communicators
— People who want to get promoted, advance their career
— People who want to clean up their digital footprint, establish a good digital reputation (repair an already damaged one)
Sign up today at Send Is Forever.