As my readers know, I rarely run guest posts for 2 reasons: I have a specific viewpoint about job...Read More
Tag: Social Media
If you’ve been unemployed for many months, it’s difficult to overcome the perception that your...Read More
Fast Company magazine just ran a piece on how big companies are using social media for recruiting,...Read More
People suggest that you use Facebook in job search. You can, with caution. For Facebook is a double-edged sword, in my opinion. Most people use Facebook for personal connections – old high school and college buddies,...Read More
Everyone says that networking is the best way to get a job. I agree. And social media is a critical part of networking in today’s job market. The Big Three of social media for job search are LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. ...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”