My readers know I rarely run guest posts. This topic is important, so I decided to run it. Thanks to Gloria Martinez of Womenled.org The National Center for Women and Information Technology notes that, despite 60% of...Read More
Right now, employers hold most of the cards in salary negotiations. Websites like WorkforceManagement.com and HR.com point out that now is the time to get top-notch talent for relative bargain prices. “Relative” is...Read More
A friend is talking to an HR person today about a job possibility and she wrote me this question: What if salary comes up? I know the ballpark number from my friend, but I am loathe to talk about that now. How do I get out of...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”