Most of the resumes I read contain a bulleted laundry list of activities – things the person...Read More
Story telling is a proven method for conveying key messages, usually by teachers, leaders and journalists. It is a technique that can work for job seekers, also, especially at a senior level. It’s a way for you to highlight key...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”