Job seeking obviously has been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Some areas are no-brainers but...Read More
A client asks: With tracking software eliminating so many candidates, a friend said she heard...Read More
My readers know I rarely run guest posts. This topic is important, so I decided to run it. Thanks to Gloria Martinez of Womenled.org The National Center for Women and Information Technology notes that, despite 60% of...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”