Hannah Morgan, someone I respect very much in the career coaching/resume development world, has...Read More
Thinking about joining Facebook’s new Talent.me application? This is FB’s move into the business networking arena, touted to be a way to “tap into the 750 million people on Facebook to advance your...Read More
If you are like most people, you want to say those words with a straight face, and mean them. It is possible when you look for jobs and build a career based on your natural strengths and talents. I call this your “right fit”...Read More
Negotiation happens all the time at work. Using principles from such negotiating masters as William Ury (Getting Past No and Getting to Yes), we can be more effective at work. My client S. is a hospital Director of Marketing who...Read More
Some assumptions don’t make an a** out of u and me. When applying for a job, you can assume that you will need to emphasize your results and impact in your current and former positions. Even if an organization...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”