Social media is all about creating and maintaining a network of people you like, respect, and have...Read More
Fast Company magazine just ran a piece on how big companies are using social media for recruiting,...Read More
People suggest that you use Facebook in job search. You can, with caution. For Facebook is a double-edged sword, in my opinion. Most people use Facebook for personal connections – old high school and college buddies,...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”