When I prepare a resume for a client, I have reasons for every format element I use. My reasons...Read More
Question: I’ve sent out so many resumes and never get an interview. What can I do differently? While there is never a guarantee that you will get an interview, people who do these things have a much better track record of...Read More
Several people have asked “Does it really matter if I have a LinkedIn profile? It seems like a repetition of my resume. Do employers even look at it?” Yes, it really matters to have a LinkedIn profile. And the best...Read More
As many of you know, I have written an e-book called Your ‘Right Fit’ Job: Guide to Finding Work You Love. In it, I lay out a step-by-step process for identifying the kind of work you really want to do and then preparing the...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”