If you are like most people, you want to say those words with a straight face, and mean them. It is possible when you look for jobs and build a career based on your natural strengths and talents. I call this your “right fit”...Read More
Some assumptions don’t make an a** out of u and me. When applying for a job, you can assume that you will need to emphasize your results and impact in your current and former positions. Even if an organization doesn’t...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”