It is common today for people to have some period of unemployment, a gap in employment. Maybe you...Read More
I’ve worked with a few people to develop a consulting “brochure” to help them make some money while looking for work. Generating income is one big benefit of being a consultant. Another is keeping your skills...Read More
I just read this very useful article in the National Association of Female Employees’ (NAFE) newsletter. Hope it’s helpful to you! 5 Tips for Deciding Whether to Take That Job or Consulting Assignment You finally get...Read More
- Job Search How To: Is a Potential Job’s Work Culture a Fit or Not?
- How to Build Your Support Network During Your Summer Job Hunt
- 4 STRATEGIES TO KICKSTART YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY AFTER GRADUATION
- Q&A: Should I Post My Resume on A Company Website?
- How to Answer the Job Search Question “What are you looking for?”